Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sewing Supplies: Sale Alert

Columbus Day sales are almost upon us and it's a great time to stock up on some sewing supplies.

Jo-ann Fabrics 10/10 - 10/13

  • Simplicity Patterns, $0.99 each
1353 - Leanne Marshall was one of my favorite designers from Project Runway and the dress options in this pattern look versatile
1607 - LOVE the criss-cross neck detail
1610 - pretty halter neck option w/ a full maxi skirt
1611 - a simple maxi silhouette with sheer panel options
1873 - a pretty fit and flare dress pattern

Also costumes galore here.
  • 60% off Fleece
    • Would recommend solid colors for simple outerwear or loungewear
  • 50% off Home Decor Fabrics
    • I have an affinity for the classic prints found in the Home Decor section.  Pick something washable in 100% cotton.  I'd recommend making something with structure - here are some of my past projects:



Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...